segunda-feira, 21 de abril de 2008

I AM RIGHT



I am right maybe time will prove me wrong but tonight got this feeling growing strong I might be blind but to feel it I don't need my eyes deep inside sense this presence I'm never alone through the hours confined in me I'm never on my own I'm this fight and I breathe it like air into my lungs can't deny it who I am is filled by what I long couldn't live without a dream I chase it for so long the end of the rainbow you say it's too hard to achieve, I'll never know if I don't try no doubt it's too much of a risk but I've only got one life I choose to step out of this stream my river flows up high an entire life chasing a dream when there's so much passing by won't ever be a waste of time for so long I've waited to see the light and if I'm wrong then I don't wanna ever be right...
Become Not

uma grande música de uma grande banda, ainda desconhecida para alguns......
Serigaita L.

Sem comentários: